Monday, July 9, 2007

finally

I'm finally married. The entire event went as planned and we got all compliments and everyone was really impressed...the decor and food and all the uncles, aunties and cousins did a great job!!! Thank you everyone for all the help and trouble you guys had to go thru :) we're planning a dinner treat...so will let u noe once its planned :)

Married, mangalsutra around my neck, sindoor on my forehead and toe ring in my toe :) thats the only difference in my appearance for now ;)

And it feels entirely different to have been tradiitonally married...thank god it went well and i was calm n collected all the way...gotta run now will keep u posted!!
lurve

3 comments:

Poonam Rai said...

awesome.... now where are all the pics? :)

Anonymous said...

i'll load them on once i get em...i think the entire family will have a "view the pictures" day out :P

Sraikh said...

Yeah I am waiting lah