Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Digi Cam :)

Hmm so I was wanting a Digital Camera to bring over...and Big B is willing to get me one instead of the normal gold & saree so after much research, I've decided that one that will suit the budget( the rest of the aunts have also spent approx this amount 350+)

I'm stuck between these 2 now 1-the Nikon Coolpix S200 is one great buy...its slim, 7.1MP,with 3x zoom, 2.5-inch screen and what Nikon somewhat vaguely refers to as electronic VR (image stabilization using digital signal processing).

2-Nikon Coolpix S50c which continues the S series' tradition with slim cases, 3x zooms, 3.0-inch screens and 7.1 megapixel

I've found out the price for the S200...its $383 wGST and comes with 2x 2GB memory card and case, screen protector and mini tripod...yet to find out about the latter.So if the price varies greatly, I'd get the cheaper one amongst the 2 :)

No comments: