Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day tea

Mothers day was celebrated at my place this year. It was quite hectic for us... preparing samosas, tea, uppama etc.Was fun and a real burden off the chest after handing u guys your clothes and all... I hope u guys liked it.. DO try to wear it for the Haldi since its not grand enuf for the wedding but i will like to see all the uncles and brothers in the kurta i gave you.

So excited qafter talkin to all of you. I can sense the excitement in your voices too an dit only wants to make me make my wedding enjoyable and memorable for u all n myself and i hope i'll be able to pull it off :)

Itinery still unsure abt dunno when to do what and if there is time for everything
1-cake cutting
2-champange fountain/toasts
3-wedding games/saalis cher chaar
4-dance by poo
5-Bhangra performance
6-opening of dance floor
7-dinner
8-bidaii

we have the hall from 7 to 12pm... so any plans? any help in planning it any ideas girls n guys? ?

No comments: