Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Presents

Aji gave me 2 sarees. One orange and the other red with black embroidery :P



Sanju's mum gave me a pink saree with silver embroidery , a gold ring..really stylish white + yellow gold one and she even got Alvin a gold ring...now that was so touching...

Renu's mum gave me a gold chain and a white embroidered punjabi suit which i personally picked :)

Sunita and Sonia gave their mum money to get me somthing :) aint that sweet? so i picked a black embroidered saree.



Archana gave me a gold pendant and a red saree with blue embroidery. (",)



Rinki gave me a floral motif gold bracelet.



Uma's mum gave me a pair of gold earrings that match Archana's Pendant.She gave me a green saree with pink lace trimming ;)



The digi cam i posted in the previous post is the present i'm gonna get from Big B :)Nikon coolpix S200



chotki bua bought me a pink salwaar kameez material which i picked...its so pretty!

Vicky has told me to get anythin i like and let her know :P



Presents and just more presents...
6 sarees,2 punjabi suits, 6pcs of gold...(I M RICH!!!)( pendant, earrings, chain, bracelet, 2rings and a camera...

mummy bought me more stuff...from sarees to crockery, utensils etc for our trip there...Dahayj


No comments: