Friday, June 1, 2007

36 Days

Well, we're sitting pretty now at 35 days.

Can't say I'm not excited. I am really happy with the progress we made so far, but we have some more things that we have to do along the way. Nonetheless, so far so good.

We bought a number of household items, name it, cutlery, plates, rice cooker... We spent quite a sizable amount of cash already, I forsee some more spending before we can settle in totally. All the little knickknacks.

Oh yes, there are so many customs in the hindu religion... You'd know what I mean if you've been through it.

Anyone getting married would know the cost involved or at least have a hint of what the "damages" are.

In any case, faith is often put to the test here. Do you dare to imagine the the cost of the wedding itself, photography, bridal lehenga, make up etc? Everything costs something.

Phew. That's like a mouthful.
35 days people. And I feel a gazillion butterflies already.

No comments: