Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pro's n Con's

Hi ppl!

Thanks for the opinions...i really needed them. After reading thru, i think the best idea will be to just get a guestbook and get people to sign it. Easier to store and hassle free. Might get some 4R pics of my pre wedding shots and paste them inside so can show the pple my pics and at the same time protect my costly coffee table album from any damage the kahos might cause.

The cost of the polaroid film is 1buck per piece and i dun wanna waste it on the countless number of kahos. What i can do is get one of u people to take snaps on the digicam so i can look back and see who actually came.Since the cameraman will be busy doing his job...

So who's volunteering to take the snaps?????

Renu and Sheetal i really hope u guys are coming back!! decided what to wear?

Manisha thanks for dropping by...cant wait to see u...erm yeah i might need some help from u. I need to collect 2 baskets which will contain flower petals to be showered on the 'couple' ..once we're done with the phera's.Think ur mum knows i need them.
Are u going to be home this week..fri or sat night so i can come n collect it? I need 2 similar ones..so i can decorate it.
Let me know via sms... please! Thanx!

Wes n Abhi i need ur help...on the 4th July, I need u guys to come over n help to decorate the place...with the floral strings and stuff.I cant help cuz getting my henna, mani n pedi done.. early eve will be good if u can make it.

Renu, sheetal, manisha, madhu n poonam will need your help on the 5th july...the haldi day. TO direct the RWT caterers on where to set up and stuff.Pls be here before 2pm...the thing starts at 2pm.Need to get prayer stuff ready...(will try to get them ready beforehand but just in case)

on the 5th I'll hand out the duties assigned to u guys. So please be present!!! I'm so counting on u all.All i can do is plan and count on u guys to execute it i hope all goes as per plan! :)

No comments: