Wednesday, June 20, 2007

NOTICE~ MAKE UP & HAIR STYLING

As requested I've enquired if my MUA provides make up n hairdo' for relatives n all. She chages $120/pax for house calls and $85/pax if you visit her at her place/spa. But since she will be doing my make up at my residence, she is willing to do it at a special price o $85/pax. She will do Make up + base coat and all incl hair do and getting u dressed as well. So if you are interested, pls let me know so i can book her assistant n her fo u.

COST : $85
SERVICE: Make up, Hair do, Dressing u up(tying sare etc)
VENUE: My Residence
TIME: 2pm onwards

Pls let me know by FRIDAY!!! 22nd June so i can book her. Thank you!!
In case u wanna noe, i've enquired with a few other MUA's and they chage between $90-120 so she's really the cheapest and is a professional in her field. SO dont miss the chance!!!

Let me know by FRIDAY!!! 22nd June or it might be too late....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

by the way can i sign up for the makeup package? LOL

Anonymous said...

yeah u can...but before that get a gender change op done... haha i think doctor Madhu will brief u on the procedure.