Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Relieved

Sigh! A sense of relief, so easily put in a single word but the feeling it enormous! WEll all our shipment was taken away from my home today by 1pm and i cant tell u how good it feels! The living room was filled to the brim...REALLY no space at all..

Finally its all settled and i can start thinking about our wedding again. the past two weeks were filled with stressful days where all i did was shop shop and shop. I know everyone loves shopping but this was different. But ah!what the heck i shant think about it and stress myself furthur. I'm just happy it has left and its 2 weeks to my wedding so i shall just concentrate on that.

just 2 more weeks to my big day.LEft with purchasing the guestbook, the garlands and tying the program sheets.:)and getting flower basket from Big B n decorating it...

I have already started missing my parents n sisters n family...i tear so often i've lost count. Never thought i would feel this way but hmmm...i guess all we gals will go thru this sooner or later and even the toughest one of us will feel this way. :) anyway all u cousins and aunties and uncles and frends pls be spontaneous in dancing and all ah... ;) its all up to u guys to make it a memorable event.. so just smile n tyr to accomodate all the kaho's righty? thanks!

No comments: